Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First Blog...EVER!!!

Well let's see where have we been since June 16th!!!

First Blog ever, so there is A LOT to catch up on! So we got married, YEAH! (I'll post some pictures soon...) The wedding was AMAZING and everything was perfect, we couldn't have asked for anything more!

After the wedding we went to Akumal, Mexico (south of Cancun) on the Carribean Sea, an AMAZING wedding present from Mark; we had a BLAST, it was SOOOOOOO beautiful and we just had such a relaxing time, our first vacation together alone!

After we returned, I started the work search...boy was that a process; after getting my MSW and my license, I was in search of the perfect fit for a first job, and I was SOOOO luck to have finally found it. At the end of August, I started to work for a Private College (VJC) in Baltimore County, as a Counselor in the Wellness Center ~ exactly what I wanted to be able to do!!!!

Since then, Jesse started his last internship, providing counseling for a Community Outpatient Mental Health Agency, and has an amazing SUPERVISOR, who is really helping him grow as a clinician! He is doing sooooo well in his last year and will be finished before we know it!!!!

So life here in Baltimore, is great, family is good, and Skyr is living with us, which is awesome to have one of our brother's around all the time. He is doing great, just started a new job and is planning on becoming a MANAGER in a YEAR, so we will try to let everyone know how that goes, I'm sure he can doooo it!!!

Victoria is in the process of moving to North Carolina to be with her sister, we are going to miss her!!! It's so weird that she's not going to be around...but we've had a great almost 4 years of living together, and we're so proud of her decision and hope that she finds an amazing job that will treat her better than her last one!!

In addition, Jesse & I are excited to head to his families for the holiday, it should be a great break from every day. So I guess, I left a ton out, but for a first post, this will have to do! Leave comments if you feel like it! xoxo, Katia

No comments: